Wednesday, May 19, 2021

 

I've been thinking... I know DaNgErOuS!!

I am making some small quilts for a couple of Great Nieces and I started thinking... how old was I when I became a Great Aunt?  I was almost 65.  

My youngest brother Nick was a Great Uncle to Jackson at 44yrs, brother Tim was 54.

Then I had to see how old my Great Aunts and Uncles were when they had a Great Niece, well Penniedarling really.

My Great Aunt Nancy, aka Cranky, was only 37 when I was born, but I'm sure she would have been a Great before 37.

My Great Aunt Ella was 64yo when I was born.

My Great Uncle Brent was 45 when I was born.

By the look of it, everyone was a Great Aunt or Uncle before me... okay I'm stopping now 😉

 


Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?