Monday, April 20, 2020

 

Enjoying Isolation in my Sewing Room.

 Starting with the top drawer, although there is a lot of 'stuff' on the desk that needs a good tidy as well.
How neat and tidy is this drawer, and who knew I had seven plus tape measures 😮
Next up is the second drawer.

Who knew I had all these left over bits of binding??  I wonder if I will ever use them one day.

I also cleaned out a rack with four baskets full of 'stuff'' forgot to take a photo because I was horrified to discover that in one drawer with several sheets of cardboard... had been turned into an Ant Nest! for hundreds of thousands of the smallest ants I've ever seen...  NO longer it aint!

Third drawer was empty, the fourth one holds gift wrapping... too boring to photograph but I am happy this third drawer had room for these fabrics awaiting my attention 😉
 Then I started on these bigger wire baskets, bottom one is my Ribbon Basket! 
All nice and neat now... still have four of these baskets to tidy, no more ribbons though, the others contain important craft sort of things.

Labels:


Comments:
I keep all my leftover pieces of binding, it’s quite often I join them together to use on a scrap quilt.
 
Great Idea Loz, I will be making some scrap quilts when I've finished clearing out my baskets :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?