Thursday, February 27, 2020

 

Lots of baking going on around here today...

 Highest Praise a Penniedarling can receive came from Abigail today who asked... 'Are these Shop Bought?'
 No they aren't Abigail Rose, they are Bill Grangers Banana and Chocolate Muffins and below the same in Bread form.
Very easy recipe to make and seriously yummy, not only that these loaves freeze nicely! 

Whenever a banana goes a little beyond my fussy taste of ripe I throw it in the Freezer then eventually I have enough to make these delicious treats... although there were 7 Bananas in the freezer today so I had to double the batch... no worries with all the family living with us at the moment they won't last long.

Oh and more Vegemite and Cheese Crisps were necessary... only one hour after I'd baked them, half were eaten!  Very popular these Crisps are.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?