Saturday, October 26, 2019

 

Friday - Grandparents Day at Elodie's Day Care.

 Little Cupcakes to share.
Then a visit to Remy's School and it's wonderful Playground.
 Elodie rowing the boat to I don't know where...
Gwilym getting the Waterfall going... how clever is this!



Then off to the Golden Barley Hotel for a delightful early dinner of Grilled Squid, Corn Puree and Asparagus Salad... sorry I didn't take a photo but I will be making this dish myself someday soon, it was must my sort of thing.


WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - THE BELOW PHOTO MAY FRIGHTEN YOU...




You were warned!!! 😮


Comments:
Very scary!!! I screamed. How can that child get his eyes to turn so far. Lucky the wind didn't change.
 
He's very intelligent that child is... maybe??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?