Saturday, April 27, 2019

 

Today I'm making one of those Pinata Cakes for Charlie's 13th Birthday Party tomorrow.

I'm cheating by having bought the cake but I'm just a tad nervous about icing it, I'm sure I can put the three bottom layers together and fill it with lots of lollies and I'm sure I can put the top on but what about the icing??   bit nervous about that I am, it's the first time I've done something like this but looking forward to it... Red and White was the request, for the team Charlie follows in he UK... Liverpool Football Club... wish me luck.

...  Silly me... I'll be fine, just had a little look at some of the cakes I've made over the years!  😀😀😀






















Labels:


Comments:
An impressive resume.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?