Thursday, February 28, 2019

 

We enjoyed a lunch overlooking our beautiful harbour today, from North Head.

 Watson Bay Lighthouse.
 City of Sydney.
Lunch at Bella Vista which allowed us to enjoy those views.
Just love this old stone wall!

While we were walking back to the car we passed a couple of people and when I heard the bloke speaking it was Thomas Keneally so of course I had to butt in and say 'Hello I know that voice', as I am prone to do with strangers, I said that we would be seeing him next month at Ku-ring-gai Library, he and his daughter will be speaking about their latest book. 

We enjoyed a lovely chat, it was his wife Judith's 84th Birthday and he was very proud to be able to say that he was only 83, Judith explained that he would be 84 in 7 months time.

I didn't take a photo but I stole this one from Ku-ring-gai Library.  Tom and his daughter Meg.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?