Tuesday, February 19, 2019

 

I have just witnessed a travesty of bad behaviour!


Driving to the Dentist in heavy slow traffic along a narrow road with a narrow footpath on one side I saw a man nicely dressed for what was probably a day in the office, he was carrying a brief case, walking beside him was a young girl, maybe his daughter, wearing her private school uniform.

I saw them walk along, round a corner, cross a crossing then up the other side of the road to the train station where they departed. 

I know I sound like a stalker, but what upset me was the whole time they were walking and happily chatting he was walking on the inside of the footpath… NOT where he should have been walking on the road side!

This is no gentleman that’s for sure!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?