Friday, August 17, 2018

 

Yesterday was the 40th anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley, When I heard the news, this picture came straight into my mind...

We had sailed back to live in England for a couple of years, with three little people 😀 😀😀 we bought a house and David started another Washing Machine business, the two older children were at Pre-School and School so it was mostly just Briony and myself at home during the day...

On the 17th of August, the news came over the radio that Elvis had died ...  I was taking some photos of Briony playing with her brand new Dolls house at the time,  I also remember feeling shock and sadness at this news. 

So every time there is an anniversary of Elvis' death, straight away into my head comes this picture... a sweet little girl happily playing with this marvelous toy, still going strong is this Dolls House which is dragged out and played with every time little people come to play, how lovely is that! 

So here is a 40 year old Dolls House and a little cutie who is just a tad older.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?