Friday, August 31, 2018

 

This is not an Advertisement, just a good story.

I'm a chatter, you probably know that already... I'm very good at chatting with strangers as well and I love it! 

This week while at the Supermarket I was looking for a smallish cheapish toothbrush in the isle of dental things,  beside me was a much older man bending over and looking at the bottom shelf of the toothpaste section, he straightened up and said to me,    'Do you know this is the only toothpaste made in Australia?' 

I did not know this and looked at what he had in his hand.   Cedel!  I've never used this brand, I have to admit to being a glued on plain mint Colgate toothpaste user!  I'm very fussy about things like this.

We chatted a little more about buying only 'Australian Made', which I am very good at with fruit and vegetables and all sorts of fresh and packaged foods but never thought of 'toothpaste'.  I took this Cedel toothpaste from this man's hand and told him that I was very fussy about my toothpaste and if I didn't like it I would blame him... we chuckled then I continued to look for a smallish toothbrush now with the determination of finding an Aussie Made brand... no luck unfortunately.

I kept my eye on this older gentleman as he wandered off to the checkout with his Cedel Toothpaste and me thinking... was he a 'plant'?  did he work for Cedel?  Will he get a commission from my purchase?   Should I put this toothpaste back on the shelf... but no he continued through the checkout and I continued my shopping with the Cedel in my trolley and my mind thinking about getting home to have a taste!

... and it is good, not too over the top, just a nice fresh minty flavour!

Gawrd knows how much it cost, whether it's frightfully expensive or not, never even came into my mind!

I am now converted  😀😀😀😀😀

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?