Tuesday, February 21, 2017

 

Things people do on Facebook! which I do love BTW! But don't like sharing... on FB.

 There's these little games someone will share, which I never do, to tell us how they went on this general knowledge test or below...

Where I will find true love!!   Well David has been there a couple of times but that's not exactly where I found him  :-)
Doh!  This was a no brainer....   LOL!

Why I did this one below I do not know... but hey I think I will be my Grandchildren's best friend if it comes true!!!

Then there are these... which I will happily do for a bit of fun but never want to share... I will share here with you though.

LETS SEE HOW MUCH PEOPLE'S LIVES HAVE CHANGED

I was given 1966 by Helen Riordan Evans

Car - None, no Drivers Licence... I had plenty of Chauffer's though and there were buses and trains!
    Now - Silver baby Pug. (Peugeot)

Job - Upstairs Maid in the mornings and Jillaroo in the afternoons - then Nurse.
    Now - Quilter, writer and Historian for family plus Cook for family favourites such as...  Great Aunt Carol's Fudge, Gene Bevens Grandmothers Peanut Butter Cookies and Pennie's Anzac Biscuits.

Age - 21
    Now - 71 1/2

Living - Newport, NSW,  Wollogorang, Bredalbane. NSW - then Perth, WA.
    Now - North Turramurra, NSW.

Pets - Mum and Dad had a dog called Angel and at Wollogorang we had two baby Kangaroo's whose mothers had died, the first one found was called Pete, the second one was called Repete!
    Now - Water Dragon called Milly who lives somewhere in the wood pile near the pool and a Kookaburra called Mandy who lives where ever she fancies but calls in to say hello ever now and then.

 Was I happy - Yes very very happy.
    Now - Yes even happier!

Marital Status - Single and Fancy Free.
    Now -  Married to David for almost 49 years in England but not Married here in Australia, didn't know we had to register... will get married next year!

Kids - No... I was one myself.
  Now - 4 children, 4 partners and 8 Grandchildren.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?