Tuesday, February 28, 2017

 

Shocked! I am so so so shocked...

I am absolutely stunned and shocked... for 47 years I have believed something my Great Aunt Carol told me and just now I've discovered she lied! Wow! this woman who died aged 101 in the same room she was born in... Lied to me!!!
 
1971 David and I were expecting our first child and Carol took me aside one day and advised me to be very careful with the initials of our children because in St Matthews Cemetery in Windsor there is a gravestone for a man called Samuel Henry Issac Thomas. 
 
I have told this story many times and even spent some time long ago looking for his grave with no success. 
 
I have just been looking at Cemeteries online and can't find one single Samuel Henry Issac Thomas.
 
Oh deary me... I'm shattered... I'm still shaking my head.
 
Caroline Alice Jasper Cobcroft... You Rascal!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?