Saturday, January 14, 2017

 

We're going to a Party today, it's a Batman Bunny Party! Have you ever been to a Batman Bunny Party?

...  I bet you haven't!   

A certain little boy who enjoyed being 3 1/4, also enjoyed being 3 1/2 and enjoyed being 3 3/4 even more because that meant that he was almost FOUR, has now turned 4 and we will be celebrating today.  

Remy asked if I could make some Peanut Butter Cookies as well as some chocolate brownie Monster  Cup Cakes just like I'd made for his 3rd Birthday... of course I can said I!

There are many many cookie cutters in my collection, every shape you can imagine as well as Australia, Australian Animals, Mickey Mouse, a Space Man and even one Wise Man... but could I find a bunny cutter!  No!   So I put the word out there and two lovely people came good but when I looked at their cutters and thought... Batman Bunny... these cutters weren't going to do what I had in my mind soooo....   I know this is a crime... but....   I squeezed Mickey Mouse's ears and made him look like a rabbit!!  Yay!

I learned a lot making these cookies!  How does one make a mask?   Thinly slice some licorice pieces and with a straw push a hole through!   A nose?    cut a red jelly snake into small pieces and you have a nose!   I do love a challenge and I certainly enjoyed this one.

Just hoping I don't get a request to make Mickey Mouse Cookies now  ☺☺☺

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?