Tuesday, October 25, 2016

 

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A

My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A

So exciting when our lovely Asian man knocks on our door, he always brings us the best of parcels and today he excelled himself!


 A parcel from Over the Seas...  From France in fact and just for me... just for ME!  Although I might be willing to share with the right person  :-)



Thank you very very much cousin Simon you are a total GEM!  :-)      Do you think I might have some NOW???  it is past Midday... what time do people, who drink alcohol, start drinking???

See HERE for the full story.



Labels:


Comments:
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Everything is satisfactch'll

Go easy though...

Simon
 
Mister bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth
It's actual
Everything is satisfactual

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A
Wonderful feeling
Wonderful day

Yeah! Might still be a bit early for me but I am looking forward to my tablespoon worth after dinner :-)

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?