Monday, October 24, 2016

 

You know I have a couple of Collections don't you... You know I have a collection of Babushkas, I also have a collection of Lilliput Lane Houses...

But... not even I knew I had a collection of Children's Tea Sets!!

Nerys bought this down from the Loft yesterday and my brain went into remembery mode... I think that's what it's called.

 This little set, well what's left of it, I think was one belonging to Nerys or Briony??

Same with this set below.  Do you remember them Bri?  Noo?

 Not sure about this one, it is tiny and the teapot is missing.

 This set I think was Rosie's.

I'm pretty sure what is left of this one was mine when I was a child.

Look I have a new Collection!   5 is a Collection isn't it!  Now, where will I display them  LOL! 


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?