Wednesday, October 26, 2016

 

I had to write to them, I am so impressed with this Peanut Butter... and it's so lovely to receive a reply!

 Dear Penelope,

Thank you for your email.

Your feedback is much appreciated and we are pleased to read that you and your family enjoy our peanut butter.

I’m sure you make the BEST cookies!

Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us and your support.

Kind regards
Sandra Wiedemann



Email:    info@dicksmithfoods.com.au
Website:    www.dicksmithfoods.com.au <http://www.dicksmithfoods.com.au>





On 25 Oct 2016, at 12:21 PM, Penelope <pennie@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Submitted on Tuesday, 25 October, 2016 - 12:21
Submitted by anonymous user: [108.162.250.127]
Submitted values are:


   --Contact information--
     Daytime Phone: 91447366
     Email: pennie@iinet.net.au
    Confirm Email: pennie@iinet.net.au
    Receive Electronic Communications:


   --Message--
     Subject:  Other
     Question/Feedback:
     Way back in 1965 an American boyfriend of mine wrote to his
     Grandmother asking for her Peanut Butter Cookie recipe so I could
     make him some here in Australia.  I have no idea where this old
     boyfriend is now but I have made these Cookies for my four
     children and for my 8 Grandchildren, who when offered a treat
     from where ever they live, Macao, Canberra, Newtown or Hornsby...
     Smile broadly and say with great excitement... Peanut Butter
     Cookies!!
     Since I have been using your OzEnuts Crunchy Peanut butter these
     Cookies have been the best ever... best since I started making
     them more than 50 years ago.  So Thank YOU very much Dick Smith
     OzEnuts

I'd love to find this old boyfriend of mine to tell him just how popular his Grandmothers Peanut Butter Cookies are... do any of you know how I could find him?

 His name is Eugene Franklin Bevens.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?