Thursday, September 15, 2016

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 15.9.2016 - Yes,

 David and I both said 'Yes' 48 years ago at Guildford Register Office in Surrey, along with 7 people I'd never met,  plus I hadn't seen David for 7 months. 

L to R - Terry, Barb, David, Christine, Elsie, Pennie, Dunno and Peter.

Elsie and Peter have died and we've lost touch with the other four.

P.S.  I made my own Wedding dress but I don't have it any longer, it was stolen in Milan, Italy back in 1970... I wonder whose wearing it now?   :-)

P.P.S.   Hang on... why the heck am I wearing gloves????  who wears gloves when they are about to have a ring put on their finger?    Bit suss if you ask me, I will have to investigate further.

I've found this blurry photo... so the above photo was taken when we first arrived at the Register Office then I must have taken my gloves off to get the job done.   The photo below looks as though those three men are making sure I don't make a spelling mistake signing my name  LOL...   They all look happy though.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?