Wednesday, June 15, 2016

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 15.6.2016 - The Floor.

 This is the Floor Plan of my Grandparents home, 'Nar Vale' at Strathfield. I was born just around the corner and my parents lived in a flat, which is no longer here but went from the Master Bedroom's ensuite to the Living Room.  Living in this lovely old home when I entered it was two of my Great Grandmothers, my Grandparents Mama and Poppa, Poppa's sister Carol and brother George.  Rosie and Ripley of course and Rosie's Sister Pam and brother Tony.   It was a full and very happy home.
I found this floor plan on the Internet along with many photos when it was for sale last year.  It sold for $2,600,00.00 (Two million six hundred thousand)

Labels:


Comments:
Lovely old home, Pennie. When was it built?
 
'Nar Vale' was built in the early 1900's the earliest the Cobcroft's lived there has to be before 1922. The last Cobcroft to live here was my Mama, she moved to Newport in 1958. Lovely Memories :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?