Thursday, May 19, 2016

 

Well that was a fun outing...

 First off to Charlie's School for his Cross Country Run.  Lining up!
 Here he comes.
 There he goes, first circuit done!
 Here he comes a second time.
 I think Charlie is looking at me...
And a very fast and speedy finish!  Well Done Charlie, way to go!

Then we headed off to Macquarie Park Cemetery, to clean up my Ghost's Grave.
 All looks a bit sad doesn't it.

 I scrubbed the headstone with a Soap Pad, and David put some of his precious compost and soil in the gap, then planted some plants that were growing at our home which was once the home of my Ghost, John Witter.

 Looks better doesn't it.

Tired and hungry we enjoyed these three Entree's and a big bottle of sparkling water at Kiplings Garage Bar, right at Turramurra Station.
Yes indeed it was a very mixed but a lovely day!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
How nice that you've cleaned up a tired old gravesite, it looks much better :-)
 
It does indeed, I hope those plants survive.

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?