Wednesday, May 25, 2016

 

Mealtimes are a little pathetic around here at the moment.

 This was today's Breakfast, but thanks to one of these little tablets, can't remember which one now...  breakfast stayed just where I put it  :-)  this is a big change from the last 3/4 days when whatever I ate reappeared in a different form not long after, I'm about to try my lunchtime medication plus some more food... daring I know but I've just got to give it a go don't I!

Friends...  how wonderful are Friends eh!   I've had to miss a lot of planned lunches, get togethers and so on for weeks now, this Pennie is not happy!    Lots of lovely friends and family have been coming around and listening to my moaning and so on but these friends, who I meet once a month at the Penno Pub,  sent along my favourite lunch... Duck Pancakes! Yummy!  The Pennant Hills Hotel do make wonderful Duck Pancakes!     Needless to say, I managed one mouthful and David enjoyed the rest :-)     Thanks Jill and Lynne the thought tasted much better this time  :-)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?