Tuesday, May 24, 2016

 

Gwil asked me to scan some photos taken when he was Remy's age :-) so sweet, he and his older siblings were... are still!

 Brotherly love.
 First camping trip with Nerys behind on the left and Rochelle??
 Serious face.
 Happy if a little naughty Face.
 I'm a good boy face at my Pre School.
 Playing in the sand hills face.
Grandfather Merphy with four children all ready for school or Pre-School... well the older two still need to put their shoes on... and doesn't it look cold.
 Helping face.
 Sitting on top of a Double Decker bus face.
 New Bike for my birthday.

 Happy Third Birthday to Gwilym.
 Wearing my helmet face... My helmet is a British Bobby's!
 At the Zoo with my cousin Anna and my big sister Briony.

 Cowboy and Indian faces with James.

 Mowing the lawn in Canberra with big brother Tom.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?