Friday, March 18, 2016

 

When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind... What was on your mind? you may ask... and to tell you the truth just don't know how this 'delight' did get on my mind in the first place, was it something I saw on telly, was it something I heard on the radio... or was it just a dream!

Anyway... all I knew was that I had to cook an Egg and Bacon Roll for my breakfast!  So I called on Taste.com for something special and found what you find below!

The Bacon was cooked with Maple Syrup hence the glisten on it in the photo and because the eggs were small and the roll was large I cooked two eggs.  Lots of Lettuce and Dill as well.  Mmmmmm...

The first few mouthfuls were delicious but... so so filling... I may make it again but without the Maple Syrup which is a shame because I like Maple Syrup usually, perhaps not cooked.

Thank goodness for my delicious Apple Carrot and Ginger juice and fresh Orange  :-)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?