Monday, March 14, 2016

 

Thank you Mr Bent!

 Late morning panic today, David left his wallet on the train on his way home from Hornsby, he rang me very upset, then he went off to see the Station Master who was very helpful and organized for the carriage to be searched at Chatswood... no Wallet but was now on the Lost Property Register and David would cancel everything when he got home.

10mins later Mr Bent rings me to say he found David's wallet and wasn't too sure about giving it to someone so took it home and looked up our phone number!  I rang David, who was still walking home from the Station and we were both very relieved.

When David got home I gave him a container of some of my Peanut Butter Cookies and off he drove to give them to Mr Bent and get his wallet  :-)

How lovely are people!!

Labels:


Comments:
and how lucky are some other people...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?