Sunday, March 13, 2016

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 13.3.2016 - This is funny...

My Children may not wish to read this post but I am still laughing, giggling and just smirking days after, it's the funniest thing to happen in ages  :-)

The other night I got up at around 4am to go to the Loo, it was very dark and as I got close to the Loo my foot touched something warm and soft.  I gasped and stepped back!  The soft warm thing also gasped and reached out to touch me.  

Then we started giggling and laughing, that soft warm thing was David sitting on the Loo!

We giggled for ages after as well, the next morning and the next night.  

David says he thought I was a 'Ghost'!

Now we have been married for almost 48 years and we have never needed to go to the Loo during the night at exactly the same time!  Does this mean after all these years we are now in sync?





Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?