Wednesday, February 17, 2016

 

My 'Happy Dress'... Scissor time...

 Nerys wearing my Happy Dress, doesn't she look beautiful!    This dress was bought in the late 1970's.

 Crafted in British Hong Kong, I'd never noticed that before and hey look...I was once a size 12!

Even Nerys was doubting about whether to leave my Happy Dress long or short.


So we pinned it up.
 Aaahhh... she still looks beautiful doesn't she and the truth of the matter is, my Happy Dress would be a lot more useful as a shorty... so go get the scissors Penniedarling!

 Mmmmm.... One, two...

 Three GO... Cut cut... OUCH!

 Too late now, keep going Penniedarling... keep going...

It's DONE!    And I survived!  Phew!

Now to hem the dress and make something fantastic for me from the cut off bit, I have some ideas so that's exciting :-)

Stay tuned! 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?