Tuesday, January 26, 2016

 

OMG and AMAZEBALLS all in one!!!

Someone 'STOLE' these precious Ginghers of mine way back in 2007, I searched high and low, upstairs and down, inside and out for months and months.  I accused everyone I knew just about.

Then I eventually bought another pair! 

Just the other day I found these scissors deep deep down in the back of David's comfy chair, I thought they were Mum's old silver scissors because they were stiff and not as good as my beautiful Ginghers... but today I found Mum's old scissors where they belong and had a closer look at these poor long lost friends! 

A bit of a polish and off to the Sharpener and I will have two better than excellent Gingher Scissors!   Yay!!

My apologies to all those I accused and glared at... and I know what you are thinking... David!   No he's not to blame, I use that chair sometimes as well :-)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?