Saturday, November 28, 2015

 

Silly me... first thing this morning I decided to have a little tidy up on my side of the Office! It's now 6:30pm and I'm still here!

 That top shelf needed a tidy and sort through.
 What's this in this lovely little box Gwilym made!
 Theatre tickets!  What do I do with them now I wonder...  I suppose I want to have a little look through and remember before I chuck them.
 And then there were the Stamps!  This box is overflowing with used stamps that have been sent to me... I do NOT collect stamps but thought one of the children might be interested... then I noticed lots of packets of stamps that I think Dad bought... oh deary me!
Old Old Christmas Cards that I have received over the years, I've cut the messages off them and just got the pretty pictures now... maybe I should just resend them... who says Christmas Cards need to be folded in two??  Mmmm...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?