Sunday, October 25, 2015

 

Okay so here's an update on that very crabby Pennie.. (there's no darling around here at the moment!)

So we've had no landline since Wednesday, Internet comes and goes but never stays around for long, my head cold is worser than worse, the dog next door is still yappy but I have to admit not as much with his family around... then yesterday... the Dish Washer broke down!

Grrrrrr...  

So Who you gonna call??  

DH-ONE... that's who!

DH1 is my favourite appliance repairer, actually repairer of almost anything, he arrives on time, he does a good job and can even be seen to enjoying the task!  

Just look at that confident smile on his face.

 This is a 23 year old Dish Washer but DH1 knows just what to replace, fiddle with or jiggle with... he's a real Whiz!

But how to pay him??

No worries, he loves Banana and Chocolate Muffins so... Pennie to the stove...
... I did make 20 :-)

Then while there I think Chicken and Sweet Corn soup would be a good idea for a sick and very crabby Pennie!

 It was absolutely yummy, then I made a nice Rice Custard for Dessert.
 I am so over this sneezing and coughing I think it's time for a 'knees up' and a little sleep, I'll have a Rice Custard after I think.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?