Saturday, October 24, 2015

 

It's not good... no no no... IT IS NOT GOOD!

We haven't had a landline since Wednesday, plus...  our Internet is up and down, on and off and we're still waiting for Telstra to come.

AND!!!!! 

The neighbours have a new puppy next door that yaps and yaps most of the day long, yaps and whines worse than any child!  They are out all day so the poor little thing is lonely and not allowed inside the house. 

AND!!!!

I have a cold that has gone to my chest and I'm coughing loud enough to wake myself up... runny nose, watering eyes, headache, tired and weak and this darn cough!  And yes Michelle I am taking my medication!

But on the brighter side...  

thinking...  thinking...  thinking...

NO!  Nuffin!

 Gggrrrrrr..... 


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?