Thursday, September 24, 2015

 

Loving Ancestry.com and my friend Smurray!

I've just enjoyed a fun hour or two on a Cobcroft search.

A friend of mine sent me an article from last Sunday's Daily Telegraph 'Hot Auctions'. The article says 'Listowel', 327 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra was... 'Built in the early 1930's for well-known Sydney Family the Cobcroft's....' I did a search on my Ancestry.com and found that Arthur John Cobcroft lived at 343 Edgecliff Road in 1930. Then in 1934 the Electoral Rolls tell me he lived at 327 Edgecliff Road.

Last weekend this home was passed in at just over $16 million! Wow! Have a little look at it HERE...http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-woollahra-120521845


Arthur John Cobcroft was my 2nd Cousin 3x Removed, bit distant but it was a fun search.

 Thanks Smurray :-)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?