Thursday, September 24, 2015

 

Am I a little bit naughty... or am I... bad bad bad...

 I found this Sydney Morning Herald deep in the hedge this morning, actually I noticed it there a couple of weeks ago but couldn't reach it, so I just picked up today's Herald but then thought... now here's where the naughty comes in... I could give this old paper to David and see how long it takes for him to notice it's not new news!  So I went back inside and got the long tongs and managed to reach this paper, I hid today's paper and presented this old one to David.

The suspense was agonizing, here he is calmly reading, what he thinks is today's paper.

 Of course, when the flash went off David asked why I was taking a photo so I just said I needed a photo for the Photo a Day Challenge of a loving husband... yes I'm also a crawler.

David said I didn't get his best side so asked me to take another  :-)  Lovely isn't he.
 When he got up to get his coffee I quickly took a photo of the date of the paper, I didn't know exactly how old it was because it was tightly wrapped and I wanted him to unwrap it.

This paper is dated Friday 28th August, today is Thursday 24th September... so this paper is almost 4 weeks old.

I waited and waited and waited... then I couldn't help myself I started giggling...  

Eventually I said to David, look at the date on this paper! 
Yes he said, August the 28th what's wrong with that?

Result of this silly prank of mine...  All I have to do now is to dig out an old paper, wrap it in plastic and present it to David each day!    He won't notice... although when we looked deeper into this newspaper our Prime Minister quoted was different to our PM is today, but that's about all.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?