Thursday, September 24, 2015

 

After today's earlier post I got to thinking... Hey! I think I am weird, seriously weird!

Here is a photo of the most recent proof of my seriously weirdness... three delicious pieces of home-made Passionfruit Slice.

Last night I was out at our small local Quilting Group, we meet at each others homes every second Wednesday and last night it was Irene's turn.  Now each and everyone of our little group are excellent cooks, see above for the the proof of this statement, well 1/8th of the proof.

Now I am finding, in my maturing age that I enjoy a light early evening meal and if I eat anything as delicious as this (slice above) late in the evening I have digest problems and don't sleep well.  Irene is so kind she gave me a doggy bag, one piece for me, one for David and one for us to fight over!  :-)   We are looking forward to enjoying our slice later this afternoon.

When I looked at this delicious treat this morning... I said to David that I was worried at my serious Weirdness... #1. I don't drink Tea of Coffee.  #2.  I don't drink Alcohol.  #3.  I can't eat Onions, Capsicum or too much Tomato.  #4.  I don't like cooked fish, I prefer it raw.   #5. I don't manage a normal sized evening meal.  #6. I sleep naked with no Electric Blanket and the window beside me open... see what I mean about being Weird!

To which he did what he often does... headed for the Dictionary!  Some I liked some I didn't.
I'm going to reject... Strange, Different and Special.
and I'm going to think about being... Fantastic or Bizarre!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?