Monday, May 18, 2015

 

Who's a lucky Grandmother then... It's MEEEEeeeeee me me me :-)

 In alphabetical order..  Abigali.

 Charlie is sick today, he's visiting Pennie and David's while his mummy is working, staying nice and warm and playing with his iPad he is, what a gem.

Today Nerys taught Charlie to use his Ventolin...    I was just a week early wasn't I :-)

 George, beautiful big boy George.

 James William on FaceTime... isn't he beautiful, enjoying a rusk then a peanut butter sandwich.





 Did you know that Remy is really a cute little pussy cat!    Excellent paint job  LOL  he so looks like a cat doesn't he.

Hang on... maybe Remy is a Kangaroo? 

 Beautiful and growing up Tilly... 

This teacher must be on her knees, Tilly can't be as tall as her can she!

Sadly I don't have a recent photo of Jack, I will have to make up for this error next week!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?