Monday, February 23, 2015

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 23.2.2015 - Fix

 Oh dear, oh deary deary meeeee.....  woe is meeee...  woe is meeee...  how could I be so silly!  The boys were in the pool and I was looking after Remy beside the pool, we both put our feet in the water and sat on the step, I was holding onto him with one hand when my lovely little camera fell out of my pocket and into the water!!!!

David was a trouper and tried to dry it out for me but... it just won't open now and I can't take photos... oh woe is me... I love this little camera!  and I just can't live without it.   I will try sending it to Olympus and see if they can fix it but I might be getting a name there, this is the second camera I've done something silly to... fingers crossed!




Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?