Friday, February 27, 2015

 

It's gonna happen... at last...

 The base stuff has arrived!  it will go under the bricks where that trench in the background is... we had to replace the sewerage pipes many many months ago, so now the earth has settled down and Rob is coming next week to relay the bricks.    The trench goes from the garage to the front door...    Hip Hip Hooray... no more mud to try and step over.

And our little friend is still around, I've very naughtily started giving him the odd grape which he loves so now every day he comes looking for me... I won't feed him everyday, I don't want him to become dependent on me of course but it is fun to see him gobble up the odd grape or blueberry.

Yesterday he climbed the tree outside my sewing room and peered in at me!  

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?