Monday, February 23, 2015

 

Face Timing in Macao

 It's my fault... as soon as I say I want to get a Grab Photo of my beautiful TEAM-G this is what happens...
Mmmm...  better or worse than the first photo???

 Mmmm... much worse than the first one...

 Huh!  I'm not doing well am I!

 Not even getting one from the big boy...  father of AM-G...  responsible Creative Director...
Oh well... I give up, we did have lots of fun, I got a good laugh and the three children are so chatty now that they are getting older... Wonderful stuff.

The trouble with trying to get a good grab photo without letting them know I would like one, is that they are moving around all the time and if I try to get the Grab quickly I sometimes loose the connection! 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?