Thursday, January 29, 2015

 

Jackson just loved his first day at High School...

 Jack was nervous but his Uncle Gwilym took him to his first day of High School yesterday and at the end of the day, after catching the bus home with a friend he was on a 'high' talking about the subjects he did, he is doing today, the teachers he's met, the Maths teacher is strict and all the new friends he's made! and the bus trip home changing at Hornsby.

Way to go Jack!

Charlie also had a good day he tells me, he has a teacher he likes and he's glad he didn't get the 'cranky pants' teacher or the teacher who gives detentions for no reason at all.... 

I am trying to think of my 'first' days... Mmmmmm...  I had so many of them I can't really remember clearly.  I do remember taking a doll to Turvey Park Primary and seeing a girl talk to another girl about my carrying a doll but they were impressed I think, not mocking.

 Fourth from the left front row... with the fake smile!   I went from this 45 student class (25 girls)  at Turvey Park, Wagga to Ingleburn Army Camp one teacher school, where we had Kindy to 6th Class with 18 in the whole school.  The only name I remember from the the three schools I went to around Wagga was... Peter John Remfrey, he and I were the only two in 3rd Class... Penelope Janice Rodd, Peter John Remfrey... what are the chances of two kids with the same initials and the only two in the class.

(I just noticed that some girls seem to be in a tunic sort of uniform, none of the boys seen to be in any sort of uniform unless those short overall things are a uniform?)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?