Friday, September 19, 2014

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 19.9.2014 - Even.

While we were visiting Briony in Canberra earlier this month, I spoke to Nerys just after she'd arrived  in Macao to stay with T.E.A.M-G... she said Tom and she had had their usual jokey conversation about which one of them was my Favourite!!  They both accused the other, but then remembered that Gwilym was really my Favourite! 
I had to remind her about where I was... and who I was with....   'Oh yes of course... Briony is your Favourite!'

This conversation pops up every now and then but they do all know that I love them evenly... they are all my Favourites  :-)

Labels:


Comments:
Or will they look at this photo and realise that no-one is favourite or you wouldn't have put up this photo
 
I did think of that :-) There has been no comment from them though so I guess they know me only too well...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?