Friday, July 18, 2014

 

Great day in the Garden today, not for me though, I was knitting with friends...

 David and Jenny are in awe with Niall's work!  Niall spent 3 hours pruning these grasses, he pruned 29 grasses - that's 6 minutes and 20 seconds on one grass  :-)

 He still has more than 29 grasses to prune... next month!

 Jenny was busy as well, not only did she do heaps of weeding and pruning today, she potted all these very precious Violets.   These Violets came from Wollogorang!   My Mama, was the sister of my Great Aunty Cranky and it was she who first got these Violets way back in the 1950's, so it was my Mama who gave me some when we moved in here in 1971! 

Jenny has been growing something else... for 6 months now!

David was busy as well of course, he built these new handles, he put a new tyre on the wheel and he painted his old wheelbarrow.  The paint was given to him by DSIL Tim, it was called British Racing Green, funny thing is the exact the same colour on the door of the Garage is called... Brunswick Green.

And what was I doing while all these busy and important people were working away at my home... like I've already told you I was sitting knitting and chatting to a couple of friends  :-)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?