Thursday, June 19, 2014

 

A few days in Canberra with Briony and Kate!

 Here are some photos of Briony and Kate's new home.  The garden, although needing a lot of weeding and a bit of pruning... is magical with lots of wonderful surprises popping up at the moment. 

 The little Conservative got so so so warm after the sun had been on it for a while.   I bought those Cyclamens for Kate's birthday.

 The Back Garden...

 Bri and Kate in their garden  :-)



 From the Front.
 Lots of Jonquils pop in up on the right.

 Can you see them through the hedge?

 #4!
 I drove down on the Friday and David drove down on the Sunday... silly I know but we had furniture to bring down.

On the Saturday we had Brunch with a couple of my long time SCQuilter Friends, Wendy and Donna.
No photo sorry.

 Then on Saturday night my cousin Andrew his wife Monica came around for Dinner.



On Sunday we went around to my cousin Simon's for lunch and I was able to show both Simon and Megan the Blanket we made from their mothers wool.  

I drove home on the Monday and David stayed until the Tuesday.

On Monday Briony and David had lunch with my cousin Andrew at the High Court.

 Even though David sold Andrew all these Bus Models from the Bus Museum... he just can't keep his hands off them can he!


 On Monday night David put down MY iPad and stopped playing 'Words with Friends' and played the real game of Scrabble with real people all in the same room at the same time!!

Clever eh!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?