Tuesday, May 27, 2014

 

Now lets talk LEGO!!

 When my boys stopped playing with Lego I spent days and days sorting through it, putting all the patterns into a folder and making as many of the models as I could, there was a Double Decker Bus, a Train with Carriages and Track that ran on a battery, there was the Spirit of St Louis, there was a Shell Service Station and many many other wonderful things. 

I was so relieved to get it off the floor, I packed it all up and put it away in the Loft... until Jackson arrived and we were so excited to be able to bring out this enormous amount of Lego to play with... but... he wanted to pull those precious things to bits... he wanted to actually 'build' with it and do what kids do with Lego!  All my work all those years ago was now back on the floor and in pieces!!!  But every time he and then Charlie came around we got the Lego out and they had a ball. 

In the meantime Jack and Charlie have an enormous amount of Lego and love playing with it as well so 'my' Lego wasn't as interesting as the Computer was each time they visited so I sort of re packed it and put it upstairs for when they asked to play with it.

The other day when visiting Jack and Charlies home Nerys told us that she had spent a whole day packing up Lego into plastic bags...  Like Mother like Daughter eh!  :-)

 I had to take photos of Nerys Lego... or should I say Jack and Charlies Lego  :-)


So then I had to take a photo of 'My' Lego... 






Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?