Wednesday, May 21, 2014

 

Let the Truth be told!

Remember this post...

http://penniedarling.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/just-check-our-our-mandy-tree.html

Well I put that post up on my Blog because my friend of 68 years, Miss Smurray, was quite doubtful that my little Mandy Tree could produce the five Mandy's that it did, she peered at me directly and asked if they were actually MY Mandy's!   Well!!!  Of course they were...

... Now that got me going...  and luckily my dear friend Mavis came to the rescue!  Mavis took some photos of her over flowing Mandy tree and sent them to me to put up in that earlier post.  Mavis had already indicated that she would be bringing a basket full of Mandy's to Tennis this week for us to share around.

So today, Mavis true to her word bought her basket of Mandy's and we shared them out... so here is a photo of 'Our' Mandy's!

Poor Smurray couldn't make it to tennis this week so she had to miss out...  Poor Smurray!


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?