Tuesday, April 29, 2014

 

Ann-Maree... your wish is my command! Photos of the house that was built on the tiniest block of land possible... and sold in March for One Million Dollars! Just Madness!


 Not much backyard.

 Not much front yard.

Not very beautiful is it, or easy to live in I suspect being that close to the road, no road parking out the front and the 'very busy at weekends Oval...'

But it is an easy walk to the shops, and they are very good shops!

Although it sold in early March nobody has move in???  So what's going on there?  If I paid a Million to live somewhere... I'd live there!

The photos on their website are much fancier than mine, take a look... Click Here.

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you Pennie!! I appreciate you doing this post..I am a born sticky beak!! A million bucks hey.....I think I would want a bit more for my $$$
 
It's got a square dunny. Very fancy.
 
I have to say that I'm partial to a food 'Sticky Beak' myself! Ann-Maree!

Yes Fiona, I noticed the square loo as well, I did look at it for a while wondering how comfortable it would be LOL! Would I need to keep my legs neatly in front or open very wide!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?