Saturday, November 23, 2013

 

Some people think hoarding is a silly thing to do... but if you know you have something tucked away and you also know that you can put your hands on it in less than a couple of seconds... that can't be called hoarding can it!

 The Sydney Sun November 23 1963!



Seven pages dedicated to the shooting of John Kennedy...  I was 18 years old and I remember my mother coming into my room as I got ready for work to tell me... it did take a few hours to accept that it was true.    I also remember my school friends chatter before Kennedy was elected in 1960, we didn't not like the look of Richard Nixon and all hoped that JFK would win because he was better looking  :-)  isn't that how we still vote????    NAH!  I am joking!

David was having a small 21st Birthday Celebration at the time, we hadn't met back then.  What a lot of time and memories since then eh!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?