Saturday, October 26, 2013

 

There is a new play thing just a couple of doors up from us...

 It's this sign... I came out here this morning to have some fun taking photos before David left for the Bus Museum.

 Oh dear a naughty car is coming... 

 ... and that little silver car actually sped up...

 Yeah!  Slow down you...  Slow Down!

Now I can hear David's van coming behind me... 

 ... out the driveway he comes...

 ...  getting up some speed...

 ...  more speed... but that's the best he can do...

 Thank you David  :-)

 ... and there he goes, you can just see his wheels under the sign.

Yesterday David saw a young kid on a BMX... he was peddling like mad as fast as his legs could go... but he only made it up to 37   :-)   I wonder if he will try again...   I need to sit out there for a while and watch the cyclists coming along I reckon, they go really fast.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?