Thursday, September 26, 2013

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 22.9.2013 - Made me Smile.

One of our very favourite treats was to stop for a Toffee Apple.  When I was a kid we travelled a lot, and in some weird places you would find a Van parked on the side of the road selling Toffee Apples, I guess he sold Ice Creams as well but all I remember is those wonderful Toffee Apples.
  
This photo must have been taken about 1957, and I think we must have been on our way to Queensland for a holiday, I don't think Mum was expecting Dad to poke his head around the corner of our Caravan though...   :-)

That's me at the back, Tim in the middle and Meredith in the front... are we posed??  I don't remember that we were but we look like it don't we!

Labels: ,


Comments:
mmm yumm.... I still enjoy a good toffee apple.
We used to always stop at Woolgoolga for strawberries, travelling north. Good memories. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?