Thursday, August 22, 2013

 

Still on my new Camera... I know I'm driving my friend Smurray mad but that's been my job for 68 years so I have to keep trying.... :-)

My new camera has a 'Pet' setting... Is there anything my new camera can't do!   

Yesterday this dog spent the day here, he came with Kim and Mike who are putting in our new pool fence and when I discovered that my new camera had a special setting for pets I just had to try it out.   

I sat on a chair near where the dog was sitting... who's name is Sparky I think... and as I lifted the camera he posed, first this way, then full frontal,  then just off centre,  then the other way, I was laughing by then but Sparky just didn't get the joke so he wandered off.   What a lovely dog eh!

I've just rung Olympus and told them what fun I'm having with this thing... and I don't know it all yet!  There is a lot more to learn.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?