Friday, August 02, 2013
Photo a Day Challenge - 2.8.2013 - Incomplete.
This Blog I'm doing of my Great Aunt Cranky's postcards is incomplete...
I should stop doing Photo a Day Challenge's and get on with the Postcards. I have about 200 to 300 postcards sent to myself and some to my siblings in the mid 1950's to the early 1960's from all over the world. This is a Postcard of a photo of Cranky with my Cousin Sue in Switzerland.
I have posted over 130 Postcards so far... so I'm halfway there.
Check them out here... Postcards from Aunty Cranky.
I should stop doing Photo a Day Challenge's and get on with the Postcards. I have about 200 to 300 postcards sent to myself and some to my siblings in the mid 1950's to the early 1960's from all over the world. This is a Postcard of a photo of Cranky with my Cousin Sue in Switzerland.
I have posted over 130 Postcards so far... so I'm halfway there.
Check them out here... Postcards from Aunty Cranky.
