Friday, August 30, 2013

 

I made these, I did... I made them all by myself...

The Quilting friends I made them for didn't believe me, they thought I'd bought these Salted Caramel Macarons... but I didn't buy them... I made them!

Okay so I had a little help from my new best friend Adriano Zumbo and this was the second time I've tried to make these... but Hey... this time they worked!     Wonderful very sinful tasting!

I've been best friends with Adriano since I bought his pack of Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix last year but I went off him a bit when my first try of making these macarons didn't work...

Now I'm in love again  :-)



Labels:


Comments:
I dont know how many times I've considered trying these although I've been tempted by the other flavours. I just cant get past the thought of piping them onto the baking paper. You've inspired me Pennie and next week I'll face my fears. They look so yummy.
KLM
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?