Friday, June 28, 2013

 

YAY!!! Brainiac at Last!!!!!!


 Most days David and I like to do the Sydney Morning Herald Quiz on my iPad... the highest we've ever scored was 'Smarty Pants' but today we broke the barrier and made it to 'Brainiac'.  David and I are now Brainiac's ...  Yay... Yay... Yay...

 I know it's still a long way to becoming 'Genius' but hey... Brainiac is good for us  :-) 

P.S. I meant to do this when I posted first... Answers to # 1 Hedwig (I think we must be the only people who do not know this)  # 13 Operation Barbarossa and # 14 Badminton!

P.P.S.  My brother... Timothy Ripley... suggests that if David and I did this quiz together that means we only have half brains so we are only Half Brainiacs!  Thanks Tim!!



Labels:


Comments:
Weel done guys! :) Out of the 15, I'm level with you. I want to see the rest now! lol I knew 1. (Hedwig) but didn't know 11. (Gnomon)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?