Monday, June 24, 2013

 

Thanks to my friend...

Day One.

I found this 'World's Smallest 1,000 Piece Puzzle' on the first weekend of December last year... in my Fridge... yes I found it nicely wrapped up...  in my Refrigerator!    That day had been very hot, 35c in fact, and there were 23 SCQuilters locked up in my home celebrating Christmas, it being far too hot to be outside.

A very nicely written card accompanied this Puzzle but the gift giver didn't sign the card.

Now I had my suspects and I'd garnered a few hints from others but I had to play this game as it had started so....   I bided my time and played without letting on I was playing... So last Saturday I invited a couple of SCQuilter friends for a bit of a sit and sew and outed my chief suspect who had really given herself away last time I saw her... Marilyn tried to look innocent and the others gathered had no idea what the heck was going on but in a flash I unwrapped the puzzle and three two of us got stuck into it... for a little while at least, there is only so long a person can look at these little pieces without going round the bend!!

Top photo is what Marilyn and Liz put together and below is what I managed to do yesterday... I wonder how long it will take, it's slow work so far but I'm loving it and isn't it a wonderful picture!

P.S.   I'm sure there are lots of pieces missing already  :-)


Day Two.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?